Sunday, October 11, 2020

Springborro OH.......

 Hello! 

So I know it's been basically three years since my last update and all I have to say is... 

... my bad ๐Ÿ˜…


LET'S GET INTO IT!!! 


Training Pt 2 & Pt 3 in Springboro:

Right now I'm lucky enough to be training again! I'm with the wonderful Elders McCauley and Peterson, new missionaries straight from the online MTC. They absolutely kill me and I love em ๐Ÿ˜‚


Heckin BIKES:

We've been pullin these bikes we've got ALL through town. So far this week we've gone about 50 miles or so it's been a great start to the bike life! 


Many much Servin:

One of my favorite things as a missionary is being able to serve. Remember those 50 miles of biking? They were usually to service projects and we've moved a lot of wood, furniture, "accustic" push mowers, and tons more. We've met so many cool families and it's been great


Other really cool things-

Spikeball:

We've been playing hecka ton spikeball

Bords(the great feathered ones) 

We've been getting tons of food ๐Ÿฒ

Sorry for taking so long for such a short update but hope you're ready for some PICS ๐Ÿ“ธ


Love ya!! 

-Elder Johansen








Elder Peterson, Elder McCauley, Elder Carlisle (flat Jordan) and Elder Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment