Monday, October 26, 2020

My Testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ.....


Hi Everyone!
         I know I say this every time I send an email now 😅 but sorry for taking so long for an update!

        Here we are! It's been a long time comin, but I'm in my last WEEK of the Mission. Its so insane to see all the wonderful, and the terrible, and the powerful experiences I've had.

         In my mission, there's been a lot of really cool stuff, and a butt load of super wack stuff. I didn't think I could see so many strange sweaty people, high students, and nutso antis mixed in with crazy miracles and blessings that I'd never seen coming in such a short amount of time, but hey, here I am! Out here breakin' records I guess 😂

          I'm gonna make this quick, and let the pictures on here explain those fun stories I've had, (you can have fun without context clues, cause why not) and if you really wanna hear them all, I'm full of them so we'll have to talk later 😁

          I know that it's cliche to say this, but even though I just have to say that it's insane that I'm in this position right now! Over the past 2 years, I've seen a lot of missionaries that I love be in the same place I am now, and watching them I always asked myself what is the most important thing I could share with people at the end of my mission? And thankfully, the answers been obvious. It's my own testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ!
          I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in the fact that He's our perfect example of our Heavenly Father in all things, but especially of His love. I've been able to feel His love! It's there, it's real, and I know the effect it's had on me.
          I'm so thankful for the Atoning Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and what Jesus has done for all of us in giving us a chance to change and return to live with our Father perfectly clean. I'm thankful for His patience as he's lifted me through my trials, and has guided me to where I am now. I'm thankful for the missionaries I've had the opportunity to serve with and their incredible examples of Christ. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
           I believe in Christ, and I know that he believes in us. I know he believes in me. I don't know much, but I know that He chose to come to this Earth and fight for us so that we can become who he knows we can be. He came here to fight for you, and to fight for me.
           I know that He is, and I know that he  lives.
           In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love, Elder Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment