Monday, March 30, 2020

Feb & March 2020..................

March 30, 2020
🎶I see clouds of grey, and lightning too🎶

I don't know if I'm starting acclimate to being in quarantine, finding stuff to do, or just losing my mind 🤣 I guess we'll be able to tell when I get out of here right?

This weeks been pretty nuts with all the changes in weather. Ohio's letting me know right up front that it's spring again. And it's getting way more up close and Personal than I was hoping that it would.
A couple of days ago, we were leaving the church and on our way to the car. We have a car that has those little buttons on the handles and unlocks the doors, and we head there while it starts to rain. As a joke, Elder Miller unlocks his side of the car and slowly (and extra smug BTW) gets into the car, starts it up and adjusts all the stuff. Meanwhile, I'm knocking on the window because I want to get in, you know, just a *tac tac tac tac* right? Suddenly freaking

!!!! ⚡BOOM⚡!!!!

Leas than half a mile away was this bright purple flash of lighting that lit up the entire sky and scared the absolute life out of me and it was more like *TACTACTCATACTAC* as I'm yelling at him to let me in.
Not 3 seconds later it just started absolutely DUMPING! In 30 seconds we got 4 inches of rain. 30 more and it started hailing big ol chunks of ice, 30 more and it was back to dumping. We called the Zone Leaders to make sure they were actually alive and we introduced ourselves to the newest one. Then we called domino's and picked up a pizza 😁🍕

It's been just as crazy to watch the river that we live next to.
I don't think I've seen it ever get so high. It doesn't help that I'm from Utah where water's a foreign concept and a glass costs a firstborn calf, so I dunno if its a normal thing or not. All I know is that there's a lot of water in that river.

We went on a walk and half of the trail was covered up by the river! I kinda wish I had a boat because it looked like a ton of fun. Rip those tides, I could be in water 😭

Unfortunately, Missionary work has really slowed down now that we're restricted to our phones. But we've still been able to see miracles when we work and it's awesome! Keep on listening to President Nelson and pray for those who are working on helping the world and finding a vaccine with this outbreak of COVID-19.

Don't forget to prepare for GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!
Elder Johansen












February 24, 2020
Chigity-Chigity-Ghange........

Well Hey There!
So updates on this last week
1. Elder Lawrence skirted out of Greenville and headed on over to Xenia
2. Received my main man Elder Miller
3. Had meetings out of my mind
4. Got a brand new missionary in the district
5. We played with darkness

Love Elder Johansen



Greenville District


Introducing.....Darkness 

No comments:

Post a Comment