Thursday, May 23, 2019

the Pleasant Area..............

Hola Familia!

I hope your weeks just been fantastic! Sorry about not writing last week, it's been crazy here in Pleasant! There's been a whole lot of confusion, miracles, and biking. If there was ever a time in my mission that I've been completely exhausted, this would be it!

I'm now serving in the Pleasant area in the cities of Hamilton and Fairfield. It's a nice place and the ward is very friendly! I think we've been honked at and given a wave about every day!
We started this transfer being doubled in and it's been a roller coaster ever since, but hopefully we can figure it out at some point and I don't think we'll be lost for all long.

In the last couple of weeks, we've been absolutely drenched, a few times, celebrated my birthday, flipped an area upside down, and was shown a whole new world of grocery stores.

I hope you all know that I love you and that I hope each and every one of you takes the steps that are needed to build your testimonies. You can never start to early, and it's never to late, the best time to do this, is now. I love you all so much! Till next week!

Make good choices,
The Church is true,
Love you!
~Elder Johansen

The second day in Pleasant, we got caught in a storm. We got SOAKED


Massive block of cheese in Jungle Jim's..... 


 First day in Pleasant! 

 A Blessed Burrito......

Hot Sauce with Elder Hopkins (that's the whole Holy Bible).......

 Amanda....... ;)

The Tesseract...........


The bread of life............


Hey there 😁

Thanks for all the pictures, I love being able to see how everyone's doing. I hope you all know I love you!
This week flew by at 100 mph! It was basically back to back exchanges and trainings. We've been caught in the rain multiple times and it's finally starting to get hot and humid. Lots of fun these past couple weeks for sure 😆 wish I could say more, but I can say,

Make good choices,

The Church is true,

Sure love you!
~Elder Johansen

Elder Hopkins took me to Cracker Barrel.... 

 At one point Elder Hayes and I hiked through the forest to get to an appointment.....
#ComeAtMeTicks

Elder Hayes and I seran wrapped Elder Krey's desk.......

Elder Chidester and Elder Hopkins made us lunch bags........



No comments:

Post a Comment