Sunday, December 8, 2019

November 2019 ..............

Hi guys 😁

It's the last week of this transfer and it's gone by in a flash. We've been super busy and it's been a stinkin trip. My Journaling has been trash because we barely get everything done in time.
My biggest highlight of this week was being able to have been with two General Authority Seventies for two days in a row! The Seventies were Elder Haynie and Elder Peter M. Johnson-the same one that spoke in conference. We spent in total probably 15 HOURS with them! That definitely doesn't happen all that much, so it was an awesome opportunity have one on one conversations with men like that.
I'm doing good over here 😁 there's not a lot of new things that happened other than a bunch of meetings, but I hope you all have a great week!

Alma 29:9-10
Sure Love You!!!!
Elder Johansen

9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

10 And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me.


Alma 29:9-10
Book of Mormon
Scripture




East Gate Zone










No comments:

Post a Comment