Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mission in Ohio, Cincinnati: Hello everyone!Another week down and I'm on the 7 ...

Hello everyone!
Another week down and I'm on the 7 day count down to get into the field! 
It's been a really great but very difficult time over here. 
It's strange to think that I'm the "experienced one" compared to the new Elders coming in, but I'm alright with that 😁
I've highly improved in my scripture study. I'm able to understand quite a bit more than I used to now. It's really a handy bit of knowledge :D the Book of Mormon is really awesome.  I've just gotten into 2nd Nephi since i started not to long ago. It's a real crazy adventure story and it's amazing to see how the Lord works.
We've been able to finish teaching with our first TRC, and we just started our second TRC, on Monday. It's getting a bit easier to teach and meet new people, and hopefully it gets a little easier from this point.
I've already seen miracles in this last week. It's a very special experience. I can't wait till the field.

I know my purpose is to invite others to come into Christ, by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement, repentance, baptism and enduring to the end. 

I know the things I teach are true, and I will help bring others to the joy that we feel.

With love,
Elder Johansen 


Elder Davis "Big Guy Small Tie"

Elder Mulburry






No comments:

Post a Comment